When applied, this agent will extend the balloons flying time when filled with Helium. Normally, 12″ latex balloons will fly around 8-24 hours at sea level. When this polymer gel is applied to the inner surface of the balloon, it will extend the flight time of the balloon to 3-7 days depending on the temperature and elevation
Gel amount in the box: 0.07lt
- Drop a tiny amount of gel to inside the balloon
- Rub the balloon to distribute the gel evenly to the inner surface
- Inflate the balloon with normal air to let the gel to contact all the inner surface
- Then, you can fill the balloon with Helium
- It will be enough for 15-18 pieces of 12″ latex balloons.
- You can use this gel together with confettis.